Saturday, November 15, 2014

Week 3, Assignment 2

Being accounting major I wanted my research to involve my major. When I did my first seach I thought this would be easy. But more i read I realized that changes could happen without notice.  Which is the one frustration I had with this assignment. Trying to find current information was a hard task. I found where book were updates months after they where published. Therefore I started a search on google and came accross the AICPA website. Seeing how this is the bible of accounting I will be useing this reference for my research. I hope to found more research tool for  accouning that i might be able to add to my tool box. Even if the information i found doesnt fit with the research need for this class it still might be helpful to have in your back pocket when need.

No comments:

Post a Comment