Thursday, November 6, 2014

Week 2

The field I will be studying is accounting. I plan to focus on Business accounting and staying current on all the information is a must. With the business world evolving every day so does all the information very seemlier to technology.


As for a deeper understanding of my topic goes, there is a lot information to go through. I realize that I will have to use trustworthy site like leatherby library and even Google scholar or advanced and keep my searches on business accounting. Even that might be a challenge. Because I might want to focus on international business or just business in the United State. I hope that the information I found will guide me into a direction that I like to focus on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris,
    It can be hard to find the most recent information when your topic is constantly being updated. Many times though, the updates are small or not as significant as one might assume. Textbooks do this so that another edition can be sold. As long as the theories remain the same you can be relatively sure that most recently published books will work as long as they contain the information that helps you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete