Saturday, November 29, 2014

LBSU-302 Week 5


This week while researching for more information that I could use for my research subject I found The Journal of Management Accounting Research very helpful. Its main focus is to spread accounting knowledge. To me this journal is the best place to ask question and find answers. With the top people in the field submitting ideas it should be in unlimited place of knowledge. This writings made me more aware of the overall work that goes into being in accounting, especially large businesses. It helped me to understand there are accountants that are not only doing accounting work. They are submitting ideas and throes to help the field. With them submitting new ideas the journal has top people in the field helping develops any ideas that are submitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment